The NQi GTS is the most-popular 125cc equivalent electric scooter in the UK, with thousands of happy riders commuting to work, loading up their camper vans and making take away food deliveries.
With more power, less weight and a much more affordable cost per mile to fuel an NIU when compared to a petrol powered scooter, the NQi GTS is the best choice for those who don’t want the hassle of oil changes and petrol station stops.
Eligible to be ridden in the UK by passing the CBT (Compulsory Basic Training) course, with nothing more than a provisional licence, the NQi GTS has proven to be the people’s choice for their first on-road two wheeled experience.
WANT TO WIN AN ELECTRIC SCOOTER, FOR FREE?
JUST ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW!
WIN A NIU
NIU Electric Moped & Scooter Offers are the most affordable way to #makelifeelectric. You’ll be able to take advantage of the best prices for electric scooters & mopeds with our limited time special offers. Find an electric deal that suits you. For environmentally aware commuters, NIU UK is the electric transport provider that delivers affordable, convenient commuting. We provide zero-emission electric vehicles that are quicker, better value than any 125cc or 50cc, and more flexible to use than public transport or a car.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
*Please read these terms and conditions carefully prior to participating in this prize draw. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter is: Sinnis International Ltd T/A NIU UK (the “Promoter”).
Registered Office: Sinnis House, Ocean View Business Park, Gardner Road, Brighton, BN41 1PL
How to enter this prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 years or over.
2. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person.
3. To enter the prize draw you must complete and submit online the dedicated prize draw entry form at niu.uk.com/win-an-niu
4. The opening date for entries is 00:01 on 1 September 2023.
5. The closing date for submission of the online prize draw entry form is 23:59 on 31 December 2023. Online entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
7. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Employees and agents of the Promoter or any associated companies of the Promoter, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not allowed to enter the draw.
9. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
10. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
11. Entries cannot be returned.
12. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw. Delay or failure to provide the evidence to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction may result in an entry being void or a prize being forfeited.
13. One winner will be chosen by a random draw performed by a computer process on no later than 15th January 2024.
14. The winner will receive 1x new 2023 NIU NQi GTS, motorcycle from a NIU UK Retailer selected by the Promoter. With no accessories, added options, insurance or road tax.
15. The prize is for the named winner only and cannot be given or transferred to any other person.
16. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, the prize excludes insurance, road tax, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses, and anything not expressly included in the prize.
17. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
18. The winner will be notified by 15th January at 5pm and informed about the details of the prize.
19. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
20. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
22. The Promoter must either publish or make available details of the surname and county of residence of prize-winner(s). To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the name and county of the prize winners to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to the registered address of the Promoter (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
Limitation of liability:
23. The prize will be provided to the winner by a NIU UK Retailer. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity:
25. If you are the winner of this prize draw you agree that the Promoter may use your surname, image and town or county of residence to publish or make available, the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. If you object to any or all of your surname, image, town or county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Customer Service on 01273 506306 or by sending an email to email@example.com. We will still be able to provide your name and county to the ASA if required.
26. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the Promoter and the entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Want an extra £150 off the price of a NIU E-Scooter?
Sign Up Below and we’ll send you your unique code.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY. PARTICIPATING STORES ONLY. VALID ONLY ON NEW NIU STOCK. ONE CODE VALID PER PURCHASE
Fill in the form below with a few details and we one of our helpful NIU reps will be in touch soon.